The main activities of the IFIS are:
- Conducting research projects on the basis of an integral worldview and approach.
- Organising and contributing to academic events like conferences, symposia, seminars, workshops and training programmes the goals, content, processes and outcomes of which reflect integral and likeminded approaches.
- Publishing results of integral research and academic events in appropriate journals and books and web portals with special attention to easy access for interested persons, groups and institutions.
- Facilitating networking between researchers working on the basis of integral and likeminded approaches.
- Developing cooperations with likeminded initiatives across streams, domains and countries.
- Consulting to interested persons, groups and institutions based on the insights, recommendations and approaches resulting from integral and likeminded worldviews, concepts and approaches.